FindADeeperBeautyFindADeeperBeauty

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Mosh Step (Dubstep House Rock) Mosh Step (Dubstep House Rock)

Rockin'

My parents are rock musicians, so I gotta love the guitar in there. I agree with JeradGray, though, the first 44 secs are a bit much, too repetitive. I could use a heavier drop and a bit sooner, but overall, a pretty badass piece!

Deadmau5 - Strobe(Pat!M Remix) Deadmau5 - Strobe(Pat!M Remix)

Nicely done!

Love the feel of the song, I used to be a huge House fan. I would love to see what you could do in the dubstep genre! this was well done, though, love the feel of the song. It carries the melody well without being repetitive.

dj-patm responds:

Thanks man!
I'm playing around with some glitch-esque sounds right now so maybe dubstep won't be to far away. Big departure or me though. I like melody work :)

Captain Crash - We Are Live Captain Crash - We Are Live

Not bad

Not bad at all. I've kind of drifted in preference from techno to dubstep, I would love to hear what you could do in that genre if you ever give it a shot. I do think the song could use.... something. I don't know, maybe a drop or a vocal track? Still pretty damn good, though :)

whooty2 responds:

Yeah your right, I was thinking after I made it, this needs more. A vocal track is perhaps a solution, don't know.

But if you are drifting between techno and dubstep check out my song "Captain Crash - The Beginning" It's a bit of a mix of styles which you might like.