FindADeeperBeautyFindADeeperBeauty

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Mosh Step (Dubstep House Rock) Mosh Step (Dubstep House Rock)

Rockin'

My parents are rock musicians, so I gotta love the guitar in there. I agree with JeradGray, though, the first 44 secs are a bit much, too repetitive. I could use a heavier drop and a bit sooner, but overall, a pretty badass piece!

Deadmau5 - Strobe(Pat!M Remix) Deadmau5 - Strobe(Pat!M Remix)

Nicely done!

Love the feel of the song, I used to be a huge House fan. I would love to see what you could do in the dubstep genre! this was well done, though, love the feel of the song. It carries the melody well without being repetitive.

dj-patm responds:

Thanks man!
I'm playing around with some glitch-esque sounds right now so maybe dubstep won't be to far away. Big departure or me though. I like melody work :)

Captain Crash - We Are Live Captain Crash - We Are Live

Not bad

Not bad at all. I've kind of drifted in preference from techno to dubstep, I would love to hear what you could do in that genre if you ever give it a shot. I do think the song could use.... something. I don't know, maybe a drop or a vocal track? Still pretty damn good, though :)

whooty2 responds:

Yeah your right, I was thinking after I made it, this needs more. A vocal track is perhaps a solution, don't know.

But if you are drifting between techno and dubstep check out my song "Captain Crash - The Beginning" It's a bit of a mix of styles which you might like.

Another Dimention Another Dimention

Urpule, yup

I agree with urpule, good stuff but need something. Maybe a couple vocal tracks in there? good stuff though, this is definitely my style of dubstep :)

Jassummisko responds:

old song mate, I would defenantly put smt in it if it was now :D

Devils Curse Devils Curse

Dubstep

Nah, I think you categorized it well :) I've heard faster from Bassnectar and some others. good stuff, but I don't know... something's missing, maybe a bit more background melody? Can't quite put my finger on it, just something... deeper? Anyways, still very good stuff!

Jassummisko responds:

Y U NO PUT FINGER ON IT?! :D but still, thx!

Flashback (Dubstep) Flashback (Dubstep)

I agree

I agree with the others; it was a good song, a heavier drop would have made it just about perfection. Slightly, and I mean very slightly, repetitive in spots, but overall intense, good song.

:/ Welp, im AM planning on making a flashback vip :P

The Beautiful Savage The Beautiful Savage

Haunting

I find myself using that word a lot when reviewing your music,'Haunting.'

But it fits so well, tragically beautiful kind of thing. Yet, thought I find I'm using the same words to describe your music, it seems that each song captures a different facet...

I can almost feel the desperation,t he pain, the need in the song. But it seems hopeful too. Very lovely.

An Angel Falls An Angel Falls

intoxicating...

there are so many broken people...But this song, it's tragically beautiful. Piano- beautiful as it has ben on all the songs I have heard from you as of yet.

Love the effects on vocals

Guitar adds a nice touch to the intensity- coming in and out.

Drums also adds a great deal to the intensity, of course.

Intensity is definitely a big point on this. Sad, but so beautiful, and yet there is so much hope. Love the tone of the song.

When I Wake When I Wake

Beautiful...

Your voice is beautiful, smooth- all of your vocal techniques... gorgeous, they are perfect for the intensity...

This is haunting, addicting, beautiful.

Lyrics and amazing. This kind of thing that slips away and you want it back again, mysterious. Very hauntng. Very poetic, very deep.

I love this...

Truth or Dare Truth or Dare

Wow

LOVE the determination in this, can't even tell you. There's so much emotion in the vocalist's voice- And ALL the instruments are definitely on it with the intensity- beautiful.

The timing is... It's not bad, just unique. I noticed it with your other songs, almost like a signature. It reminds me of when you are running and something makes you push harder for a moment, and it feels like you are going faster than is possible, you feel like you're in that spot between awake and dreaming. That's just the feeling some of your songs remind me of.

Lyrics seem honest and heartfelt

All in all, I love it